-slack at home. Meaning not doing anything and sleeping all day long. Waking up to eat and then sleeps again. haha. Sounds impossible but its not!
-playing the computer game, COMBAT ARMS, all day long and usually drags up to nite and maybe till morning. Haha. Most of the time, I only play from like 10pm to like maybe 3am... haha.
Haha. Thats me on top of the list! Played at 3am in the morning. haha. Killed the most. I have made my team proud! Yeah baybe yeah! Unfortunately, my team lost that match. But we fought well. haha.
-going out with my friends. I dont think I feel like I want to elaborate on this part.
-going out with my cousins! haha. This is the best! Daaaaaammmmmnnn fun lor.

...like going ice skating with Aida, Nina, Irfan...haha. woohoo! Check out my cool gloves! Go out with cousins, confirm take many many many pistures one! haha.
**The BEST thing in my holidays was on the 21st of November to the 23rd of November! Woohoo. There was an event at the chalet at Aloha Loyang. Slept over for 2 nights! haha. Went cycling and played at the playground with my cuzzies! haha.
HOLIDAYS...GEREK PERR...


No comments:
Post a Comment