Wah! I woke up from my sleep to put up this post...hehe. Damn tired seyh today. HAd tennis training in the morning at 10 all the way until 1! Its like what the hell rite! But nvm. Went to the gym afta that. I thought Since Im already sweating, might as well work it all out. Maybe because I ate a little too much yesterday. haha. Kena paksa eat ice cream. But actually, the ice cream very nice lor. So I ate. hehe. Tak payah bayar...lagi powerrr...Andersons oi!!! haha
Semalam ah gerek!!! Went out with the wizzy dizzy fizzy cuzzies! haha. Went out with Nyimas, Nina, Sabrina, Danial, Faiz, Irfan and Addam! Powerr. Met up at TM at around 11.30. Then took a train to town. Watched YES MAN at City Hall. haha. Went to eat at Macs before the movie started which was at 2. haha. Then jalan jalan. Then Nyimas joined us. haha. The movie damn fuuuuunnie! haha. Me, Danial and Irfan like kekek lor. haha. Kecoh ah! Then MRTed and BUSed to east coast and went cycling. OOOOSH! haha. For 2 hours.... cycle and cycle and cycle and cycle and cycle and cycle...haha. Then went to Parkway Parade! OOOOOH... I miss Parkway...haha. so long never go. Should go with the memberz real soon. That was where Faiza withrew money and we all ate at Banquet. haha. That was where we met Addam's parents too! Fun sey. Then drank bandung. POWER! Then went walking and walking around parkway! Then Adam's parents treated me ice cream. At that point of time...I was like so full lor. Ate chicken rice before that. Then ice cream pulak. But...nevermind. Its nice anyway. So I ate it like super dooper superman cicakman or whatever man fast! haha. Then everyone was discussing on where to go after that. I wanted to go to town or something or Esplanade...Tapi nobody nak ikut. So I like cancel lah that idea... haha. Pergi sorang2 macam merepek sey. Nanti some group of gangster or what then not happy with me then trash me how??? haha. Skali I pulak yang trash them eh...haha. NOOOOONSENSE! haha. Im no fighter kay. haha. Then told Adam's parents that I will follow the others take cab home. haha. So i did. Waited for cab with Irfan, Nyimas, Faiz and Danial. haha. Punyer lah susah. haha. Me and Irfan went to sit inside the Roxy Hotel. haha. Sorry lah eh. I memang pemalas. haha.
All of a sudden... Faiz passed a $10 note to my hand. Then ask me take taxi alone! Terperanjat berok siak! Sorry lah Faiz. Later kena kidnap or wad...In the end, Faiz decided to take the cab alone. Wah. Thank you ah Faiz. Then the taxi driver sent me home first before Nyimas and Irfan and Danial. haha. FUYOO!!!
Alamak. Now its only 2 days before school reopens. And Im scared...I hate school. But whatever it is. I want my sec 4 life to end as sooooon as possible. Woohoo! Now, thinking, when I can have an outing again...maybe next day. Maybe next week. Maybe next month. Maybe next year. Maybe next millenium. Eh. Dah merepek ah ni! RONYOK!!! haha. Ok then. But holy banana! Im looking forward for the next outing!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment