Wah. While waiting for my karipap to be heated... I could blog! haha. Just woke up from a short nap. BECAUSE OF HUNGER!!! Slept very very late last night. Then had to wake up damn early today lor. Go follow my mum who hasto go to my sister's CCA fair tingy at CHIJ Katong Convent. haha. So I just followed lah... Walau then listen to the speech and all... Can fall asleep sey. So i wore my shades and fell asleep for a while. haha. Then met Nyimas and friends. Was in charge of the floorball booth...haha. semangat sey. haha. Then got headache summore. Damn dizzy lor. Walk around like drunkard. haha. Well, sort of...
Then when it was time to eat, I ate lah! DUH! haha. Then drank a packet drink. Then i threw away the packet. So the girl saw me with no packet drink. She thought I havent drank. Then she gave me another one. So I drank again. haha. So I was bloated of Chrysanthemum and Wintermelon! haha. Tak boleh angkat sey. haha. Then got home in a cab. Wah.
When I got home. I slept in the outfit which I wore to KC just now...damn tired ready until dont care. haha. Then woke up. Went to reheat my karipap! haha. Going to sleep again. ADIOS! haha. SISHA! haha. OI! Im underage! I cant sisha...so I dont! haha.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment