.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm tired... so tired...

Wah, had training just now. Damn tired sia. Will be having our first match of the tournament this Monday. Can't wait. But scared. haha. Well, can ah. No need scared. haha. Training ended at 5+, near 6 and later at 7, I have some more training. I did not get to do the Physics and Chemistry test just now because had to prioratise the tennis training. Niwaez, it is postponed to next week. Have to mug for the weekend. Thinking of having tuition as soon as possible. haha. Maybe sharing Saufi's tuition teacher. He teaches all the subjects which I'm kinda weak at. Hopefully Farhan can join the same tuition too. Then can have study group. Sometimes, I just forget that I'm sec 4 this year. Argghhh. Shit man. The most crucial year... is now!!!

Still dreaming of getting THE guitar...$2407.00...

Ouh ya! I really hope that my class will do flag day for CIP this year. At least its better than doing up the old folks home.

Still wondering what will I will be having for dinner today. So hungry... Ouh ya. Reminded me of the dadeh I ate after friday prayers just now. Damn nice sey. Thanks Farhan for the paying for the dadeh for me.

MAXIM BROs. haha.

Funny sia just now. The training like damn slack ah. Only need to play when the coach ask to. haha. If not, just take 5. Then see Terry wear some tight pants. haha. Until cannot even buckle it properly. haha. Then Billy kept on saying the ball hit his spongebob. haha. Like WTH! damn funny.

No comments: