Had training just now... wah! Lucky coach good mood seyy. I come late but lucky not too late. haha. Like wth! School end at 1.40pm and training is a 2pm! And its at bedok! Wth rite? haha. Well, but thats over...Played till 4pm and the TKGS tennis people came in. Went to change in the toilet and all. Then took bussed a 24 home. Yeah!
Tomoroow... My family will be leaving for Selangor and Port Dickson with my grand-aunts. Leaving me behind alone. Kwang...kwang...kwang... So sad. But nvm. I couldnt folow because I have training tomorrow in the afternoon and night! Holy water-chestnut!!! haha.
However, bad events will lead to a good one eh. haha. I will be having a class outing on Sunday. Going to Kallang Leisure Park to watch movie, bowl and ice skate! Woohoo... YAY! haha. And maybe go karaoke at KBOX too! haha. Cannot wait to ice skate!!! YAY! I know someone is jealous!!! haha. someone out there...is jealous... haha.
Mayonese Sayonara! haha...
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment