Got back from Faizal's house. haha. Damn funny sia. Laugh until stomach ache sia. haha. Talk about err... "bats", singing the song "Creep". haha. Lame ah but damn funny.
Studied my peribahasa for tomorrow. Scary seyy. I could not find my peribahasa list just now. Asked everyone to help me. No one like can help lor... Allno scanner and blahblahblahbulbasaur. haha. I was thinking to myself, this could be heaven or this could be hell. Then I tried asking cikgu. :uckily got help from cikgu. haha. Got the list and started mugging like siow! Can I do it tomorrow? Well, I am confident. haha. Wah, Cant beleive Im turning 16 soon. haha. Then 17. Then 18 and so on and so forth... haha Then I will be taking my license! Yay!
Its a secret message. haha.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment