Haha. Just came back from the NIKE sale at expo. Wah, damn fun sia. Everything so cheap. hehe. It all started when I met Wei Ron at the Bedok Int. I asked where he going. He said he going NIKE sale and taking the MRT. SO I told him lah got straight bus. So we took the bus together with Zul and Anu. haha. Damn noisy summore. Then I decided to follow Wei Ron to the NIKE sale. Then met cik Faiz at the expo also. haha
Spend hours and hours and hours taking and grabbing whatever is nice. Haha. If we did not fear that there was insufficient money, me and Wei Ron could have spent approx. $600-$700. haha. Then started to let go of what we thought is not important. Managed to get shirts, shoes, pants, goggles and tight fit shirts and many many more lah. haha. Then went to eat at Burger King. Then shared a cab back home with Wei Ron, Zul and Anu. haha.
And guess what, tomorow, I am going again! Woohoo!
Spend hours and hours and hours taking and grabbing whatever is nice. Haha. If we did not fear that there was insufficient money, me and Wei Ron could have spent approx. $600-$700. haha. Then started to let go of what we thought is not important. Managed to get shirts, shoes, pants, goggles and tight fit shirts and many many more lah. haha. Then went to eat at Burger King. Then shared a cab back home with Wei Ron, Zul and Anu. haha.
And guess what, tomorow, I am going again! Woohoo!
Sorting out the items... haha.
Bagful of items! YAY!


No comments:
Post a Comment