Yay! Had a match just now. And my we trashed, well not really trashed but we won SJI! haha. Victory just felt so great. Terry was like the man of the match again... haha. But honestly, he played well. Actually everyone played well. It was a close battle. Especially the first doubles match. Losing like siao but in the end, we overpowered them and won them. It was the scariest match ever. Until like want to fight also got ah. haha. Lucky got Ah Beng in our team. haha. Wei Ron... Damn funny. Ouh ya! Coach got a new bike! His old bike kena stolen sia. Then he ask me take care of his bike. Easy task man. He even let me cycle it around wherever I wanna go. haha. So fun! Cycled on the road and all. His bike soooooo damn cool. Like cool to the MAXIMUM! haha. Very light summore.
Then went home and received news that there will be no training tomorrow! Woohoo! Finally, a break. haiz.
Then I felt like I wanted to go to the nearby SHELL to pump my bike. haha. But after I thought again and again and again... I don't think so ah. haha. I changed my mind and turned back. So met a few neighbors playing soccer. What other choice do I have??? Huh??? I joined them lah. Play soccer until damn tired! Walau. The most chaotic soccer match ever man! Then got this boy-damn fat then he like run and crash into me lor. It felt like I was knocked down by a steam roller or something. haha. Walau, taufik, you damn basket sia. haha.
So, I am now resting. Thinking of what to write in my English composition homework...boring... haha. But I'm kinda looking forward for tomorrow at school. Will be having 2 periods of PE! So cool! Coolio Vamos! haha. Lame. Go eat butterflies...hehe...


No comments:
Post a Comment