Yay! I went for the chem revision test! haha. And was late for training. Then did the physics revision test also. Wah, the physics one @#!$-ing difficult sia. Well, not really difficult but its @$!#-confusing. Its like even though its all mcq, still most of the choices are similar! Arghh. Tomorrow for Mother Tongue, got peribahasa quiz summore. eeyerrr.
Ouh no! I can't go for Mother Tongue lesson tomorrow! Holy crap! Coz scholl will be ending like at 10.45 again for me! Shit man! Then need stay back after school one of these days to do the test. Alamak! Then cannot throw stapler bullets on Wisnuh again!
Its 13 more days before I turn 16! haha. Its about time I lay out what I want. haha. No lah. Okay... I want err....
300g of macadamia and chocolate chip cookies from Famous Amos! That's about it. haha.
AND
A NERF gun. haha. lame. But its fun okaayyy. Its damn cool.
AND
I wanna go eat at Swensons! With my friends! Woohoo! Ok ah. I think thats enogh. I don't want to be gullible. haha. I am already happy with... What I'm happy with. haha. Gotcha.
Here are what I really really really want:
-a pull-up bar at home.
-THE guitar =D
-THE black Billabong belt
OR
-THE red VANS belt
-a dog tag with my name on it =D
-to eat
-to drink
-to live life happily =D
-my friends to sing the birthday song
-good results for Os
-kena "taopok" =x
haha. Okies. I gotta gotta gotta go. Got A. Maths homework to be completed by tomorrow. hehe. If never do, later teacher scold. I don't want a bad thingie on my testimonial for this year. hee. Sayonara 3/4 Alakazam! *poof*
Ouh no! I can't go for Mother Tongue lesson tomorrow! Holy crap! Coz scholl will be ending like at 10.45 again for me! Shit man! Then need stay back after school one of these days to do the test. Alamak! Then cannot throw stapler bullets on Wisnuh again!
Its 13 more days before I turn 16! haha. Its about time I lay out what I want. haha. No lah. Okay... I want err....
300g of macadamia and chocolate chip cookies from Famous Amos! That's about it. haha.
AND
A NERF gun. haha. lame. But its fun okaayyy. Its damn cool.
AND
I wanna go eat at Swensons! With my friends! Woohoo! Ok ah. I think thats enogh. I don't want to be gullible. haha. I am already happy with... What I'm happy with. haha. Gotcha.
Here are what I really really really want:
-a pull-up bar at home.
-THE guitar =D
-THE black Billabong belt
OR
-THE red VANS belt
-a dog tag with my name on it =D
-to eat
-to drink
-to live life happily =D
-my friends to sing the birthday song
-good results for Os
-kena "taopok" =x
haha. Okies. I gotta gotta gotta go. Got A. Maths homework to be completed by tomorrow. hehe. If never do, later teacher scold. I don't want a bad thingie on my testimonial for this year. hee. Sayonara 3/4 Alakazam! *poof*


No comments:
Post a Comment