Went to Hamzah's house to watch the Barcelona and Manchester United match at 2 in the morning and slept over at Farhan's house. haha. Very fun sia. Like suddenly got so many siblings. haha. On the way to school in the morning, decided to have a quick breakfast at Ananas Cafe at the Pasir Ris MRT there... haha. The whole group of us were like damn tired in school. I slept during assempbly, while the principal was making a speech. haha. Lucky never kena caught. haha. Then Slept in Mother Tongue lesson. haha. Tidur tiarap kawan syaitan! haha Farhan kept telling me. haha. I dint realize I fell asleep like "tiarap" style. hahas. Then got a half day and went home early. Then!!! Got a call from Terry! haha. Shopping!!!
Just came back from shopping with Terry, Wei Liang and Weng Lok. haha. They are my classmates. haha. All chinese. I was the only malay but who cares about race? huh? I respect them and they respect me. Thats what matters. Went to Bugis and walked around looking for nice bermudas. So! Wei Liang bought a pair of bermudas! haha. Yay!
Then walked around looking at stuffs and more stuffs and more walking. haha. Then went to Marina Square to watch a movie, with anothwer group of my classmates. haha. Wow! It could almost be called as a class outing. haha. So many friends. Then realized that the other group is watching Angels And Demons!!! WTH! I watched it like 2 days ago... haha. So The four of us decided to wait for The Night At The Museum 2 which will be shown at 4. I looked at my watch and it was only 3. haha.
So! Here comes the best part. Went to err... kill time at the arcade. haha. Play and play. Haiya... But sooo damn fun. haha. Then decided to catch a movie at Golden Village at Tampines Mall instead. So! Took a train and that was when we all got damn pissed with Weng Lok who suddenly threw tantrums and pang-seyed us.
Me, Terry and Wei Liang continued with our adventure quest at tampines. haha.
Here comes the bestest part of the day. I managed to meet my dear Nyimas at the Macdonalds! Yepedabedooo...
Hahas. Then continued shopping at Tampines 1. Went to meet Terry and Wei Liang at "MESSY". Terry bought another pair of bermudas. haha. Rich asses. Buy so many things sia they all... haha. Then I got to meet my dearest Nyimas again! Haha. Met her by the Holy Trinity Church. hehe. Yeps!
Then I decided to take a walk back to Tampines to meet my "brothers". haha. Ate at Mcdonalds and decided not to watch a movie after all. So we ate a lot! And right after eating we went to the open plaza and played on the spinning-spinning thingie. Each of us got 10 seconds spinning and all felt errr... haha... unwell. Sick mann! haha. Really dizzy. The dizziness stayed with me till I'm home now. Haha. Then went to buy bubble tea!!! Wee~ And shot pearls at Terry! haha. And he shot mini pearls back at me! haha. Damn fun! Took the same bus back with Terry and watched Ninja Warrior in the bus. haha. Laughed out loud sia. Like really laughing loudly in the bus. haha.
So, here I am back at home... haha... And my wallet's empty. haha. Pokai! haha. But nevermind ler... Can start collecting again... Wee~
Here are some pictures snapped by Terry's 2 megapixel phone. haha. Its blur but nevermind... A blur picture is still a picture...
~at the arcade~


No comments:
Post a Comment