So! I woke up at about 10 plus. Then played the guitar. haha. Playd like super loud. Then Got bored. Haha. So I tattooed my name on my guitar. haha. My guitar aint go any religion to believe in so its okayy. haha. Then spend a lot of time tattoo-ing my name on the guitar. So difficult. It just has to be perfect. Coz its err... permanent. Yeaps. Haha.
Got all proud and stuff with my work. Thennn... I went to shower. haha. It was a bit late but haha. Its not the latest i showered. haha. After showering, I went back to sleep. haha. Then went for prayers...
Wow! And here's the best part. Waited for KitKat and took a bus to TM. To eat! OMG! I was very hungry seyh this morning. Then got no food. haha. Can be in I Shouldn't Be Alive, episode 27 or something. haha. So i went to eat with KitKat. haha. KitKat is just so sweet... haha.
Wanted to go to Food Junction. But unfortunately, it was so crowded. haha. So! Decided to eat at Long John's Silver... FULL! So went to eat at Macdonalds. haha. Eat and eat and eat. And bought my sister food. haha. Then I had to rush off to send my sis her food before her soccer. haha. So leceh but its life. haha. Hugs and kisses and off we parted...only for today... haha.
Then went to send my sis for her soccer training at Grange Road. Was there all alone. Got bored and stuff so I sat in the air-conditioned canteen. haha. Wow! Kinda got drunk from drinking Ice Lemon Tea. haha. Weird but it seriously kinda knocked me off. I slept i the canteen, lying my head on the table. haha. Then here I am once again... haha. Ok!
*poof*. There goes the moth...


No comments:
Post a Comment