.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Demon durian!!!

Well, holiday life is almost like a routine for me. Morning, go get breakfast for me and my sis. And EVERYTIME TERserempak with Nyimas! haha. Could notice her from far. The girl in skates. haha. Coolioz!

So this morning, the everyday routine went as per normal... butbutbut! haha. Ok. I shall keep it for later. But I did meet Nyimas again in the morning at East Point. haha. Then there were like super many police cars moving around, patrolling. haha. Maybe they jealous lah ehk. Haha. Ok. Itu dah merepek!

Haha. Ok. Then we went like talk talk and all lar. Tickle tickle tickle!!! hahahahahaha

Ok. And it ended with a kiss and a hug...

I thought the next time I'll see her will be like tomorrow...

I went home. Sleep... zzz

Woke up at 3.30 and got a message from my just-woke-up baby. Haha. She wanted to go skating. haha. And her brother wants to join me for soccer. So they came over. Pow! haha. Irfan went for a dip in the pool and then we played soccer. haha. Gerek perrrrrrrr... Ended with the score 4/4.

Soon after...

they had to go...

So I sent them off.

Oh ya! They sent their regards to my father. I will tell him later la. haha

Then continued playing soccer. This was something which I regretted. I should'nt have continued ler. Run run run that some guy blocked me! Then hit my BALLZ! OUCHIE! Dang! Tu lah Taufik.. Play soccer at night. "nabi kata..." haha.

Alrightehh! Im still thinking how am I going to sleep tonight. My sister's friend are all camping over at my place and they are taaking my room away from me!!! Ohh no!!! And guess what?! I have to sleep in the hall. I have to make sure that I wake up early tomorrow morning and maybe, meet dearest at east point. haha! Everyday is a new day. I am thankful for every breathe I take.... goodnights everyone... tatatititutu... I love eu...

No comments: