.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Friday, June 12, 2009

Upcoming BBQ

Played soccer yesterday again. haha. Near 3 hours. Yesterday was like super fast-paced kind of soccer la. Run run run then fall. haha. Now having scars and bruises all overrr. On my knees and arms and hands. haha. Whole body still aching but when go down play soccer, the ache goes away and then comes back when soccer ends. haha.

Then one of them was having a bbq too. So! haha. We all got free drinks. Ice LEmon Tea!!! haha. Yummy! Slurp! haha.

Anyway, will be having a bbq this Sunday. haha. The last time we had a bbq was for Ziyad's birthday. haha. Its been sometime. I cant wait for Sunday! haha. Will see a lot of people and of course dearest Nyimas will be there too... I hope. haha.

And I think Im going back to sleep. haha. Later need go for Friday Prayers. haha. So now must rest... haha.

Aight! haa. I love eu Nyimas Nurul Aida. Annnnnddddd, come back soon. Wee~

No comments: