Had school yesterday but I was somewhat excited to go to school because, according to plans made, my dearest will be accompanying me back home. Haha. So nice... I love eu baby. So very much. Tickle Tickle Tickle!!! haha.
So! Yesterday, I went to meet Nyimas at the Parkway as she was there with her parents. Wee~ So waited for a double deck 31 and took it all the way to Tampines Interchange.
Haha. I've been playing soccer very often recently. haha. 2 days ago, my cousin slept over my place and so we played computer game like for so long... Then he monitored me studying for like 2 hours then we decided to play soccer. Haha. So we played like for 2 hours and played and played. haha. Until like super drenched in sweat! haha. Then got the news that my parents with my sis will be back very late and so, me and Faizal had to like go find our own dinner. hahahaha. Damn funny. Then we both like lazy to wear jeans and all so we wore shorts go eat. haha. Like the "anyhow ang-moh" style... haha. Went to Sempang Bedok and ate. Yumyum! Then bus-ed back. Played computer games for a while more and then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... *dreams* Yesterday, played soccer for near 3 hours then had to go straight for tennis. And now, my whole body is hurting like mad. haha. PArtly because of some nonsense move/trick I did. haha. It was 89% successful. haha. But still not 100% ler. hahaha.
Then had to wake up early to go school!!!
TANGO MANGO TONIC!!!
I'd give eu my heart
I'd give eu my soul
Cause eu'r all I ever wanted baby
I knew from the start, I'll never let go...
With eu around in my life, I'm dying to live...
I love eu so much Nyimas Nurul Aida


No comments:
Post a Comment