.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fun, Laughter and Joy!!!

Well, this week has been the most fun week everr lah! Wah piang! BP never come for like 6 periods in a week! and the class was a mess! haha. No one will ever expected that boys play such stupid games like spinning themselves around and getting high when they fall. haha. Threw darts around the class. haha. 2 people already got hit! haha. Had a bottle capwar which laster for 1 whole period! OMG! I perspired more in class than when I play PE. haha.

Wow! Today, the first day of the fasting month... haha. Well, I actually did went to pray with Haziq and Saufi yesterday. =) Its really been a long time since I prayed. So Im forcing myself to start praying back. Like Ms. Marliana said... Im already in sec 4 and that this is my crucial year and that I do need some help from above too, to make me physically and mentally strong I guess. As for now, all I need are my friends and of course my dearest Nyimas to keep me going and breathing every breath I could. Gaah! I love eu Nyimas! So much! I swear. =)
Weell, prelims are approaching and in a approximately a week time, it begins. Wooooooo... Scary... hahaha
Went to meet Nyimas yesterday. Now, my favourite hoody is with her and hope its taking care of her like the way I do...or better...=) I hope its giving her all the comfort she needs and keeps her warm in the night. Especially when she sleeps in the air con room with the air con blowing at 16 degrees. haha. I love eu sooo much baby.



Haha. Really did have lots of fun playing with mirrors. haha. =) And so! Adios people! I really did enjoy myself this week! haha. So fun! tatatititutu...

No comments: