.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh God!

Wee! I've got a job! So! Got my schedule for next week and oh god! It sucks! Will be working on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! What the effff! Im so scared to go to work. Later the captain or supervisor very fierce sia. Scary... Will be working at Hilton hotel somewhere therrreee in errr... not sure where... but I THINK its in Orchard. Yeap.

Andandand! Talked to Dearest last night till morning. Wooh! That was the longest we ever talked on the line. Cool! It has been seven lovely super awesome months! Oh Nyimas.... I love eu. =)

And now that Im working, dont worry kay sayang... Ill spend as much time with eu just like before or even better, now that Imalways out, who knows I can give eu surprie visits. Haha. I love eu baby. Tatatititutu... I love eu...

No comments: