Well, Just taking a stroll down memory lane now. Wooh! Was out the whole day yesterday with Nyimas love. I swear it was the best day ever. Enjoyed every single moment of it. Brought sayang to Vivocity to grab a bite then went to Hort Park! haha. Well, duhh its hot. But who cares. I mean Nyimas is there. Wooh! I love eu baby... Omg! Omg! Omg! Me and Nyimas saw OUR house at Hort Park! Freaking Awesome! Dream-home... haaaaa. Nyimas. I love eu sayang forever and always. We then made our way to the first surprise destination which was Henderson Waves. Atau lebih dikenali sebagai Gelombang Henderson. Haha!!! We took photos and OMG! Sweetheart brought along a super cool POLAROID CAMERA!!! Impressize ae?! Hell yeah! Wooh! I swear its just cool! When the photo is taken and seeing the film come out from the top of the camera. Ill be holding the film and both Nyimas and I will be waiting eagerly for the photo to appear... Haha. Then took a long walk to Mount Faber. The tip of it. Awesome! Wee... Feeling the breeze blow past... and the view just breathtaking. Phew... We made our way to Marina Barrage then Marina Square then the rooftop of Esplanade where we made a super cool video! haha. Well, not say cool uhh but its funny! Then made our way back to Tampines. Sent Nyimas back home to the doorstep. Well, I have to say it does hurt when the outing has to end... I love eu so much Nyimas. I swear I really do. And Im definitely sure my love for eu will never fade. Mmuah! Eu're all I ever wanted baby and Im never gonna let eu go...
*photos will be uploaded soon kay*
I do miss my friends. Memberz. Everyone's kinda doing their own thing now. Well, I hope we wont be too busy for each other kay guys. Meet up soon kayy...
Well, adios and Im here enjoying life as much as I can. I love eu so much Nyimas...
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HOLYMACKERALS! That is one hell of a post there baby:D I shall never forget that very special day ILOVEYOUTAUFIKKHAIRI
Post a Comment