.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Wednesday, March 10, 2010


Counting the seconds... then comes the minutes. Hours, it takes many of it for the days. Count the days, count the steps... But all I want is make eu as happy as possible with whatever I can do. Thats only if eu allow me to. Ill be back. And hope eu'll be waiting. Life sucks when eu cant make a choice. Some say that eu have a choice in doing anything. But honestly, at this age, we dont have a choice in everything. But eu know it well, when I have the choice, eu come first. Eu're at the top of my priority list.

True love formed and a promise made... its been more than 10 months now. And I hope it lasts forever. I wish I'll have eu for the rest of my life. I wish I'll live this life with eu. I made a promise to myself. I'll never ever leave eu. I'll never let eu go. Eu'll be so close... no matter how far the distance in between. Eu'll always be in my heart.

I may have hurt eu. I may have not been there for eu when eu need me. I may not have gotten eu whatever eu want. I may not be the best a boyfriend can be. But I mean everything I said to eu and I'm true to eu and I swear I really do love eu and I'll never stop loving eu till the day I'll stop breathing the tiny bit of oxygen on this earth. Eu make me laugh, eu make me cry, eu make me LOVE YOU...

Nobody knows how long more they can live. Accidents happen. It can be called fate. Its all written. Written somewhere nobody can read it. So live everyday like its eur last.

Do eu even see how much I love eu? Do eu know Im willing to risk my life for eu? Do eu know I'm would to die for eu? Perhaps not yet. Well, please do see it before its too late, where eu wont even be able to find me, no matter how hard eu look on the SURFACE of the earth.

I hate to leave for... But I have to. Eu know eu'll never leave my mind. Not even for a second. I'll be missing eu so badly... I swear...

Eu're not alone...
For i am here with eu...
Though we're far apart...
Eu're always in my heart...

I would wait a thousand years just to see eu smile again...

No comments: