Nyimas! A very happy Anniversary!!! I love eu so much dear. Its been a year! Ohmygawd! I have something for eu! Well, it might be something small but believe it or not, it means a lot to me. Almost everything... =D Eull see it when the time comes. I swear I love eu Nyimas sayanggg. Eu and only eu. Forever and always. Ill never let eu go... NEVERRRR... Ill be the best boyfriend I can ever be for eu. I promise... It used to be months but not anymore... Its a year!!! =DMonday, April 26, 2010
Nyimas! A very happy Anniversary!!! I love eu so much dear. Its been a year! Ohmygawd! I have something for eu! Well, it might be something small but believe it or not, it means a lot to me. Almost everything... =D Eull see it when the time comes. I swear I love eu Nyimas sayanggg. Eu and only eu. Forever and always. Ill never let eu go... NEVERRRR... Ill be the best boyfriend I can ever be for eu. I promise... It used to be months but not anymore... Its a year!!! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment