.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Monday, May 24, 2010

HAd a long day at school today... Was a F#!Ked up. My team's presentation was a totla mess. Well, we did our best. I know. It was all hardwork and then it all became critism. Well, it was just unfortunate that we were the first to present. I dint even know that we will be graded for dress code. I was wearing a black renoma top, a black pair of berms anddd a pair of pink flip flops. XD
Well, putting all those aside, had electronics lesson after that. Was way more interesting. The lecturer so funny! OMG! I swearrr... Haha. So we had a mock test, preaparing ourselves for the MID-SEMESTER TEST exactly 2 weeks from now... Woah...
Ok! So! Will be having another presentation tmr. Will be preparing myself for it soon. Go prepare script and stuff.
What really brought my spirits up back was sayang! Omg! Met her just now and accompanied her to 201. Wooh! Go develop her photos. And thanks sayang for the waffle!!! haha! So we went to grab a bite at macs and told sayang a secret. SHhhhh... haha! XD
So! Now that Im selected for SP floorball, Ill be having training tmr. 6pm to 8pm. Haiz... Borrowed sayang's friend's floorball stick. I changed the grip and yeah. WIll be using it. and erm, return it before the june holidays. =)
Doing well in paintball. Will be having competition in August and just mayyybeee in June too. But the sad thing is... hmmmm... nevermindddd...
I love eu sayang...
Forever and always...

No comments: