.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday:.

Woke up early today. Had to attend for the SP paintball trials. I applied but I dint know the trials were gonna be tis ermmm. TOUGH. So arived at Khatib station at 9. Its a long way from my place. Honestly, I have no idea why my body decided to just go. MY mind was dead. I knew I wouldnt pass this trials testy at all. Met up with my SP classmates at Khatib station. All four of us were yeah. Telling each other that we're just wasting our time. Its gonna be endurance test and endurance test and endurance test. Woooh... And the sun was all the way up! It was scorching hot! I swear. So yeah! HAd our name tags on our arm so they could access us.

Just carried out whatever they wanted me too. Physical. Suicides. 200+ people attended for the trials and out of that, only 30 will be chosen. =O. SHit right? I know... Well, yeah. Runs and squats and runs and side steps and hops and jumping jets in the courtyard under the hot sun. Sweat the hell out of myself. Determined to be in the team even though I know its just beyond my limits. So it was me and a few guys turn to run 2 sets of suicides across the basketball court. Was the fastest for both. Impressed the captains and yeah. That kinda signalled something to me. Well, after all the physical ended...

Of course, friends complained here and there... I just couldnt take it. You wanna join paintball but ure complaining so much. So I dint talk much. But I did with my Sec3,4 buddy and now my course mate, Joseph! haha. The seniors or rather called captains for the trials kept telling me and Joseph that we are great and that we have great potential. =) It just feels awesome...

So, after everything, the time we have been waiting... The selection. Handpicked form 200+ people. I was chosen! OMG! I swear!!! I was so proud of myself. Its just... I just wanted to make Sayang proud of me.

No comments: