Wooh! Just got a message from the captain of the SP hockey team saying theres training today at 6. But to think of it, Im kinda shagged from all the homework last night... Stayed up till 2.30 am to finish my designs for IDEAS module. Well, finished 2 designs lat night so I had one more to complete. Which I did!!! I woke up like super early this morning to complete it before going to school. =) Wee! Presented it in class... Kinda happy with it... Well, whatever the result is, I did try my best. Thats all that actually matters to me.When lessons was over, went to eat at KFC. Was carrying my tray of food to my table when I got a text from Dear, saying shes hungry. I felt so baddd. =( So I thought alright, I shall get her something. =) Bought her a subway cookie!!! I wrote a lil note on the paper. =D I hope she sees it and wont throw the paper away... haha.
Called it a day when Dear gave me the hug. A hug Ill never get tired of... Kissed Dear on the cheek and waved goodbye... I love eu Dear...


No comments:
Post a Comment