Sorry this came in late. Haha. But it doesnt matter. Cause wooh! Its been 14 lovely months and a day now byy! Haha. I love eu so much byy! I swear I really do. Well, school has started and yeah. But eu know we'll still be seeing each other alright. Ill try my best to be there for eu. =) I love eu byy. Well, its been up and down and up and down but really, honestly, my love for eu just keeps growing and never stops. I love eu byy... Forever & Always... Wheres my thirty cents? XDHAHAKIDDINGGG!!!So, will just be school, sayang and paintball for me now. Haha. And I made it a point to give my parents a text every morning saying I Love You Mum and I Love You Dad, cause I really do! Theyve been there for me and have gave me all this and without them, Im nothing. Well, literally. Haha! Okiedokies! Tata~
I LOVE EU NYIMAS SAYANG...


No comments:
Post a Comment