.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Thursday, July 29, 2010

This time I finally see. The reason why, I cant do this alone. It took some time and concentration. Its eu. All I need. To believe it. This I know. I need to build my faith sometimes. Im up, theres no more time. Ive tried not to let anyone in until now. Still. And Ive been feeling like Im on some sort of merry-go-round... It took time for me to figure it out. Eu make me feel like a complete work of art. When Im just falling apart. Misunderstandings are an easy way out. And Ive been feeling all this pressure just to figure it out. And when everything aound me feels so broken and jaded...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and Im caught in a bad weather...

Tonights complete and everyones asleep. I wanna say these words to eu...

Ill be eur hands. So just take me as I am. I just wanna be wih eu... And its only eu.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I dunnoe how eu do what eu do. Im just so in love with eu. I wanna spend the rest of my life. With eu by my side... .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The starts lean down to kiss eu.
And I lie awake and miss eu.
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
Cause Ill dose off safe and soundly
But Ill miss eur arms around me.
Id send a postcard to eu, dear.
Cause I wish eu were here...
Ill watch the night turn light-blue
But its not the same without eu.
The silence isn't so sad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces between my fingers,
Are right where eurs fits perfectly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I havent slept in 2 days


No comments: