Wow! Really enjoyed myself today! haha. Went to watch the movie BOLT with Nina, Aida, Sabrina, Danial, Hafiz, Irfan, Danish and Kirin and my sis...haha. Ate at KFC. I ate the zinger student meal. Powerr. Luckily no Alan Teh. haha. I can never forget that guy. Haha. The weirdest "paikhia" I have seen. Then started playing some damn fun ice shooting game! haha. quite random ah. But it started and took quite long to end. haha. Then had to discus where and what to do. Decided on going cycling at pasir ris park again. Went to the Red House again. haha. Second time. This time I walked slightly deeper in...hehe... Then Danial went to teman some Ah Bengs and Ah lians in hot pants and skinnies in. Haha. Then continued cycling till 5. haha. Damn tired lor. Had to cycle in double bike again. haha. Me and Kirin were on that double bike. haha. Then played 2 games of bowling. Very kecoh seyh. Well I was like challenging Nina. Thought can win. So confident then when I look at my scores... like SUCK seyh. hais. Dun wanna talk bout the bowling part anymore ah. Then everyone walked to pasir ris MRT together. Dint get to spend much time as my bus pun dah sampai. haha. Took bus 5 home... And now I am home typing this post out...
Well, I will be leaving for Malaysia tmr morning at 4am. Haha. Dunno why but this time round, 50% of me want to go while the other 50% of me is reluctant to. However, I hope I will enjoy myself there! Haha.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment