When I left, it was starting to rain
She was still fast asleep
A dream and a song away
I got on the plane to LA
I know it's heartbraking
The time that Im taking
The tears that youre crying
I know that youre dying
Cause Im going away
And you know I cant take you with me
And time aint gonna stop today
But I hope that youre waiting for me
When I get back home, back home to you
I fall to my knees and pray
This world aint gonna get down on me
I feel like Im so far away
But I smile as I turn the page
My heart is falling
But my dream keeps calling
The life that Im living is so unforgiving
Cause Im going away
And you know I cant take you with me
And time aint gonna stop today
But I hope that youre waiting for me
When I get back home, back home to you...


No comments:
Post a Comment