.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Wednesday, December 17, 2008

IN MALAYSIA...

Hello people! I just came back from Malaysia yesterday. So far, it was the best holiday in Malaysia for me. haha. SYIOK sak! Went to genting and stayed in an apartment. Wah! The house damn nice seyh. 2 floors and 3 toilets. hehe. Went to Genting theme park also. I took almost all the rides lor. Took the space shot also! haha. I took the space shot last before leaving. WALAU! When I was way up there...when it drops, I thought I could not leave anothere day! hais. Luckily I made it out alive...haha. Took the go-cart also. Haha. My car number was number 2. haha. Then went to Selangor. Stayed in Impian Morib Hotel. Played table tennis. Swam and played water dodgeball. Played charrom and all lah. Stayed in selangor for 2 days and 2 nights. haha. Then left for Port Dickson! haha. stayed for only a day. haha. Stayed in an apartment again. haha. Went to shop for shirts and shirts and more shirts. hehe.

No comments: