.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Friday, January 23, 2009

took the bus home, full of regrets...

Wah, school ended early today! haha. Had training from 2pm to 4pm! Walau! Damn hot sia. Can get like sunburn lor. Then went home to put my rackets and my shoe and then... went out with memberz. haha. GO JAMMIN.

I thought it was going to be like the best time ever... But it dint turn out so well. Hais. Everyone was playing their own song then its noisy! And I was irritated coz I was bored! So I ended up singing... hais. I dun want this kind of thing to happen again sey. Seriously... Its err... a waste of time... Sorry memberz. But I think we all should plan on a song to play before going jammin. Not like dunno lyrics lah and blah blah blah... But nevermind. There is always another time... I really hope that the next jammin session will be like damn good and organized...

We were meant to live for so much more...
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside...

No comments: