YAY! Finished writing some stupid commonwealth essay, a malay language composition, A maths homework, E maths homework! Wah. My hands damn tired already. I'm losing my fingers! Their like popping out or something. Noooooooo!
By the way, I did not have to go to school today! Yay! Can relax. haha. But got so many homework to do. How to relax? Huh?
By the way again, yesterday, I just came back from malaysia! haha. I witnessed the eclipse thingie too! haha. Damn nice eh. Then after I looked into the sun for a while, then my eyes damn pain! Arghhh! My eyes! This trip was more of like R and R and no shopping...aww... but nevermind. My closets full anyway. Ouh ya! Went for a kampong homestay for like err... 2 hours?. haha. Damn nice lor go kampong. Dunno when cikgu making a MCS-Malay Cultural Society outing at kampong. She say she going to organize one but like not going to happen liddat.
Niwaez, feel like my blog needs music. Its so... dead and boring.
Lemme tell you guys something...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.err... I forgot what to say already. Ouh ya! I will post the pix!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment