.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bad comes after good...

Just came back from Swensons. Feelig bloated. haha. I dint expect to be treated to swensons lor. haha. It was a surprise. Made a lot of noise at swensons. haha. Especially when Wei Ron and Terry and Viyshnu and Kah Fong and Weng Lok and Wai Hong are around. haha. And of course. Ate at swensons. Anyhow order and order like free liddat. Dint know how much the bill would be. Happy happy. Then went to the counter to pay. $80 please. haha. Everyone was like huh? $80? haha. We only got like $40. haha. Crap sia. Then everyone dig out money and luckily enough ah. haha.

I havent been able to post about my birthday on my birthday. I was very busy. haha. I finally got my hands on my NERF gun! Got a dogtag from Viyshnu with my name on it. haha. Yahoo! My name so nice man. Then getting a belt from Weng Lok and Terry. Yay!

Just when all was happy and fine. The negative side of life begins. CAs are next week. I have to mug like siow already. Luckily Ive started mugging long ago. Well, not so long ago but at least Ive started. Have to memorize soooo many things for Social Studies. Study so much for SS and sit for a paper which only has 2 questions. Aint that stupid. haha.

I wanna rest now. Will be studying later at night. Maybe till midnight. haha. Well, its the final year anyway. Might as well get the best out of it. Wanna get my A1 for my A Maths! I could smell it already. Yeah! haha. Wah, I shouldnt be too confident. But I know I can do this. Wish me good luck guys! I wanna win this game! haha.

No comments: