.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will My Life Be the Same?

Guess what, I've been trying to sleep but I just cant. Maybe because Im kinda excited for my 16th year living on this earth. Its kinda getting boring. Maybe I have to change it and make it..err.. better? I guess. haha. Lets think. How can I make my life lively-er? haha. Maybe my life will actually start after my Os? I said maybe. Maybe god will descend an "angel" from the sky to be the perfect one for me. Who knows. Maybe life starts after Im 17. haha. 17 is very special. Its a promise... Wah Wah. haha.

Just came back from my cuzzy's house. Went to his house for tuition. I managed to complete my A Maths and Mother Tongue Compo... Wah. I am kinda sick and tired of writing compositions man. Have to write so many compositions for English and what more Mother Tongue. Well, but the good side of me keeps saying that it is all for good, practice makes perfect. Oh puhleassse. haha. The bad side of me keeps telling me not to do my homework and all. But there is this judge in me who says that I shall listen to my good side. haha. Which side am I on? I guess the dark side it is.

"Wth man Taufik! Are you out of your mind! You are not going to the dark side! Listen to me. Listen to your heart." Said the good side of Taufik.

"Listen to your heart? Huh? Do you even have a heart?" Said the dark side of Taufik.

"Of course he has. If not, how is he going to keep his angel when he's 17?"Replied the good side of Taufik.

Ouch! I felt a pain on my feet. I looked down. There stood Master Yoda. He told me I shall just study hard and then I can grow up to be like him. Err. Grow? I dont think he grew. haha. He so small! But who cares. Study hard I must! Give up I should not! And here I am being motivated by Master Yoda. I am going to study hard regardless of race, language or religion. To build a democratic society, based on justice and equality. So as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation. Even Darth Vader cant stop me now.

Hey, dont mind my random and meaningless story kay. Im just waiting for the clock to tick at midnight. So Im kinda bored. haha. Ouh and happy belated valentines day everyone!!!

No comments: