Then Viyshnu arrived. Wah. Damn irritating sia he! haha. Still wearing the school uniform summore. So I had to wait for him to change. Wore the same shirt as me, a black renoma. haiz. So me, Farhan and Viyshu walked to the bus-stop. Luckily no need to wait so long for the bus. Wah. Then so many people at Cedar summore. I didnt know why I went there in the first place. I didnt want to go but my friends like forced me to go lor. Then because Viyshnu was getting me my birthday prezzie after that. So I followed... Walked around with Farhan most of the time.
Haha. Was walking and walking and saw this dunkin booth. Someone has to sit on this thingie and someone has to throw a ball. When the ball hits the sweet spot of the thingie, the thingie drops the person on it. haha. I dont mid paying for that or. I wanted my friend to be sitting on it. haha. But the thingie is only meant for teachers lor. So I dint want to pay. haha. Whats the point of paying just to make a teacher whom you have never seen before wet??? haha. So I continued walking and walking and walking.
My tummy starts making noise. Damn hungry. WTH sia. Lucky Farhan got waffle then he dont want anymore. haha. He gave me. Wah, that saved my life! Then drank ice lemon tea and Milo Dinosaur! Woohoo! Heavenly man!!! Then walked around summore. Then walked past this booth... haha. Damn funny lor. The girl suddenly ask me if I wanna get wet! haha! I stunned! I was like what!? haha. Then I said, errr. I dont think so. haha. If not I have to stand there and they will throw wet sponges at me. haha. Confirm my friend will all throw like siow lor. haha. Maybe after there are o more sponges, they will even pick up stones and throw lor. haha. No lah. Where got. Im such a nice person. Who wants to hurt me. haha. Ouh ya. Got a rose... a white one. hehe
Then got tired, so me and Farhan went to watch the concert. Wah nice siol! haha. The girl sing damn nice. Its really melodious. haha. Then I had to go off already. Took a cab with my friends to SAFRA. Played billiards. haha. I wasnt bad at all lor. Considering it was my first time. haha. Can play lah. If train can be pro lah. haha.
Then went to Tampines Mall with Viyshnu and Wei Liang. Engraved my name a dogtag. Will be collecting it on Tuesday. Wah so excitd. Then damn hungry again. So ate at Mcdonalds. Ate Mc Chicken meal upsize! haha. Then met Nyimas. She passed me my birthday prezzy. haha. I had to go home to open it. But I opened it at my aunts house. haha. Damn cute lor... haha. So cute... awww. So cute... Very very very cute...haha.
Then slept until like around 7 plus minus divide and times... haha. Then did my A Maths homework. haha. Just completed it. Yay! Woohoo!
Only 27 more hours before I turn sweet 16! haha. And 8787 more hours to my 17! 17 is very special! haha. Its where my life will... err... maybe change?...haha
Ceh. Pool with the white rose... haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment