.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Day I feel Darn Bored...

Whatever I did in school seemed wrong. Got my left shoulder punched by my Humanities teacher. I just feel so tired today. Sleepy. Like cannot take it anymore. Lucky brought bread with nutella to school, so I got a few munches whenever I felt sleepy and falling asleep. haha.

Things got from bad to worst. After recess, fell asleep in mother tongue class. haha. Sitting by the window, sooooo comfortable. Feeling the breeze blowing past and all. Weeee.... Then Hafidzhin and Farhan were all talking to me... But I was like still in a zombie state. haha. Was'nt really listening to them. haha. Damn funny. Damn Ziyad started laughing like mad! haha. But I was damn sad lah for MT. I wanted to score badly this year but something happened lah. So sad... Hopefully cikgu can help me...

Then went for training. Fortunately, training was slack today. Did nothing much. Then went to buy bubble tea with my friends. haha. But I dint buy. My friends did. Then took a 24 home... Walk from the bus stop to my house happily, planning of taking a quick shower and going to Pasir Ris Library to study. Walk and walk and walk.

When I was facing the door... I realized I dint bring my key!!! NO!!! WTH!!! I cant even enter my house. Unless I chose to climb lah. But obviously I wont! haha. Went to the lounge... Did all my homework... A Maths lor. haha. Completed them! YAY! Then went to watch the soccer match with the Soccer girls at Tampines Stadium. Walau, the match damn boring sia. Serious lor. Went home and here I am... rock you like a hurricane... haha.

Woo! My birthday is like only 4 more days away! Im turning 16 on the 16! haha.

No comments: