.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dancing In The Rain

haha. Today was like the most happening day ever! Forever and ever!!! Its the most Kanchiond day ever!!! Like seriously! Left school at 1.40. I rushed to the bus-stop lah. Waited for a 196. Heading towards Kallang Tennis Centre there to collect our PRIZE! Then remembered that I have to meet Nyimas to get some invitation card from her... Anyway 196 passes by her school mah. So can just collect lah like from the back door of the bus. haha.

196 came and the rain followed. There was a heavy downpour. I boarded the 196 and when near KC there, I pressed the bell.

This is when the uncle really got on my nerves! WTF sia! I pressed like 6-7 times lah. Ding-dong. Ding-dong like siow liddat. Then the uncle like dint notice me. I shouted,"UNCLE!". He still never look at me. WTH man. Is he even alive? haha. I shouted again and like kinda pointed the middle finger at him. *oops*. Haha. But still. It was as though I wasnt even there... haha. Am I like...errr...dead. haha. So I stomped back to my seat. Took my bag. And kept spamming the bell until the next stop. haha, just in case he cannot hear. Then finally the bus stop. Wah! Magic School Bus sia that one. I gave him like some stare then walked out. I was like already raining heavily, I was already @#$!-ing pissed with some stupid uncle. So... I had to walk or maybe run in the rain... Blah blah blah blah. Had to run back to the bus-stop and wait for 196. I was already drenched. Like really damn wet. Luckily, my crumpler is waterproof lah. My psp all inside. haha.

Then continued my journey towards the Kallang place ther. Then raining. Then Ryan's match was postponed again and we could not get our prize today. What a bad day... Kwangkwangkwang...

Now, contemplating whether I should go to the gym or not. Should I? Really? Or should I not? Farhan. Sory ah this time I go gym without you again. haha. Sorry bro. Adios. *poof*. Im at the gym already! haha.

No comments: