Today, another rainy day. Tomorrow, hopefully will not be another today. haha. Well, went to Viyshnu's house, motive was to do our Global-Mindedness project. Ended up playing Fifa 09 on his xbox 360. haha. Was like owning everyone lor. Ouh its like duhh. haha. Then Viyshnu was like damn irritating larh. Invite us to his house, then dont want to take drinks for us all. Irritating sia. Damn hot summore. No wind at all. haha.
It felt like heaven when we left his house. It was raining heavily and it was so windy. haha. Well, luckily Terry was there and his parents came down to fetch him and send me home. Thanks a lot arh Terry. Or else... I have to walk in the rain again mann. haha.
Haha. Then went home. I thought my parents were at home. We planned on going for dinner at SWENSONS. So I went home. Ding Dong the bell. No one seemedto be on the other side of the door. Wah, that was when I realized no one's home. haha. Then, had to wait outside lor. haha. Boring sia. Then got bored and more bored. Became from bored to damn bored.
Then parents came home to pick me up. Ate at terminal 2 SWENSONS. Ate the Breaded Chicken Munierre and Chocolate Crunch ice cream. Woohoo! Heavenly. Yahoo!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment