.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boredom overpowers...


Hey! While updating songs into my ipod... I thought I might as well blog a while. haha. So what has happened this past few days? I dunno. Nothing much I guess. Weeeell, Have been studying in school up to about 5pm everyday. And know what?! I'm sick and tired of this life. I know its important to study and do well and all larh. But still, why is life in Singapore so fast-paced and stressful. There is no way we can enjoy life this way... Maybe we could but from the bits and pieces of the great things that happened. Im glad that I will always have my ipod by my side. haha.



Im not stress larh, maybe a little. Maybe that is why I have been eating and eating and eating nowadays. But really, I am sure there is something wrong with you if you are not stress, when your O levels are coming. haha.


Tomorrow, my school will be having the annual sports day. haha. Last year, I ponned sports day. haha. This year, I dont think I will. Thought of running and participating. But, I wasnt sure if I really wanted. So I dint.


Came out on TV yesterday. haha. Sadly, we dint manage to clinch the 1st position. We only got 2nd. But that is good enough! haha. The whole team got treated by our teacher in charge... ate at Fish & Co. Wah... So nice man... Today, there will be another treat but by our coach. At Safra tampines. Maybe will be eating at some Japanese Restaurant. haha. Wah. Never tried that before.

Do I look like errr... a newspaper boy? haha. Cikgu made me in-charge of collecting and distributing newspapers to some classes. So every Thursday and Friday, before assembly, I have to collect the newspapers from the general office. haha. This morning was damn funny larh. During assembly, Haziq was signalling something to me. But I dint understand what he was trying to say. So it took me soooo long to undersatnd something which I dint really understand. haha. Then I remembered and realized that he was reminding me to collect the newspapers. haha. Then I just ran down and collected it. lucky, I still made it to assembly on time... haiz... Some great morning exercise that was. haha. But somehow, I really enjoy doing this duty. haha.

Studying after school and got too tired... haha.


Came across this picture... Damn funny. Its something I might only wear for once. haha. It's something I rarely wear. It was my first time in fact. haha. PEACE... haha. This is like err... A year ago...
I was still small back then. haha.

No comments: