Walau, I think i gaining weight sia. haha. On Thursday, went to Sakura with the school tennis team and our coaches. We ate at the Sakura at Safra. Buffet style. Eat and eat and eat non stop. From the fried chicken to the satay to the everything larh to the ice cream to the many many many chocolate truffle and eclair. Yumyum. Drink and drink and drink also. haha. Wasted, the milo finish already. Until kena like chase out larh. Because they close already and we all still inside. haha. So we went outside and took a few pictures and made noise and joked around and hit each other and got high. haha.
Yesterday was the day which a managed to complete and do a lot of things larh. haha. Supposed to be sports day in school. So I went to watch larh. After a while, it got so hot and humid. Perspiring like mad sia. haha. Fortunately, cikgu Marliana asked me if I wanna follow her to sengkang cc. So i wanted larh. When the day is so hot, all I could think of is the air-con. haha. So I asked my friends along with me. So me, Farhan, Haziq and Faris and cikgu shared a cab there. haha. Went there watch one of our classmate's performance. Then, we went to causeway point. Walk and walk a while. Then took a bus to Tampines Mall. Farhan had to settle something. So me and Haziq, being Farhan's buddy decided to accompany him. haha. But me and Haziq parted from him for a while as we didnt want to invade his privacy. Then went to East Point to collect Haziq's handphone. haha. Then at East Point like damn crowdedededededed larh. haha. Got some performance there. Then joint the other memberz who were at sportsday and went to Parkway parade and ate dinner at banquet. Woohoo. Ate the chicken rice. So nice...
Then bussed home. Got tennis at 8. And i looked at my watch. Its already like 8.15. haha. And I was only and parkway bus stop. haha. So I was kinda rushy rushy.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment