Eeeeeee... I hate mosquitoes. I mean it. I super duper hate them. All they do in their life is suck people's blood. then fly fly fly. Make people itchy here and itchy there... Then now like everytime rain summore. Then got a lot of mosquito sia at night. Must on air-con then they dont disturb.
There is this mosquito in my room. Have been disturbing me for like 3 days straight. Damn annoying. Like when sleeping arh, sometimes can here buzzing here and buzzing there... bzzzz. I have been trying to assault it but I never could. Its like super stealthy larh. Its like quite quite, then suddenly suck my blood. @#$!%!. haha. Then arh... Got one day, I damn annoyed already. Coz it was like oredi 4.30 in the morning and I still cannot sleep! So I got bored. I looked at my arm. Got like 2 bites from a mosquito. I got agitated! I want to do something about it. So i turned on the lights. Then I saw this fat mosquito on my mirror. I stealthily approached it. I took my deodorant then spray at it! Wah. Super nice. Then I dint one to end it that way. Then I look a thick book then smash at it! Woah! Then all MY blood was splattered. haha. MOSQUITO! Go warn your friends never to come into my room ever again. Allow me to sleep...
Now, I kinda regret killing it. I feel so lonely without it. What have I done. I was'nt thinking straight at that moment. Im sorry Mr Mosquito. Im sure its familty members are very sad and devastated. Im sorry.
OMG! I still have homework to be done. haha. I gotta go. haiz. Homework.... my next enemy...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment