.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Saturday, March 28, 2009

4G Rocks!


I've been thinking and thinking and thinking and I think that my class is the best! haha. It so rocks larh. Especially with people like Terry, Weng Lok,Wei Liang, Kah Fong, Kasidet and all larh. Kasidet is like the super vein boy. Me, Terry, Wei Liang, Viyshnu, Kahfong will like forever be arm-wrestling. Wei Liang forever disturbing Viyshnu. Viyshnu sits next to me. Then talking about sharing of XBOX games. Haha. And...we just took a class photo recently. Everyone so handsome summore. hahas. Special thanks to Sean, my class monitor for this pic. hahas

Ok. I just cannot forget about homeworks. Just when I could, more homework comes in my way. Have A Maths homework to do. Nvm. Ill finish that tomorrow. haha.
Now, got no more mosquitoes in my room at night. So I could sleep soundly. hahas. Maybe coz they got the message from the dead mosquito, never to come into my room ever again. Yes!

I will be buying XBOX 360 real soon. I cant wait. But even if I bought it already, I still cant play with it till the end of Os. hais. I guess this is life...

No comments: