So... I Havent been updating my blog lately. Have been very busy with stuffs... And my prelims are like a few more weeks away only. But, this blog aint gonna die. It will LIVE! haha.
things I've been busy with:
-planning Ziyad's birthday party
-carrying out the party at my place
-preparing the food and drinks for the party
-study a lil bit here and there
-attend school and extra classes
-blah blah blah
-more blah blah blahs...
Ok. Anyway, Ziyad is now already 16, together with me and fidz and many more... Oh mann. My friends and I are all getting older. Everyone is getting older. 'O' level's approaching. And I, step by step getting closer, preparing myself...
Attended a family engagement ceremony just now in the afternoon...
Got home and remembered reading the nespaper article about some solar storm thingie... What if its true... Many say that it wont happen... But just what if its true. If the nasa forecast teamn could come up with it, that means there is a probability of it happening rite? Even if the probability is very very small. Will it be the end of the world. It wont. That is what the NASA people said. It will just absorb all the energy on earth and so there wont be any electricity. We will live in darkness when the sun sets. Just like in the past... So how? Believe it or not? Im not saying I totally believe in it larh. But still, it has a chance of occuring. Humans are unable to drive their czrs around... So, people will be riding on horses. Same like in the past... haha...
Oh yes, lets just look on the bright side of life... Celebrated Ziyad's 16th birthday 2 days ago. Celebrated at my place... I got a barbeque pit for guests and provided the food and all. Wah. Ziyad, so lucky. Had such a big celebration on his birthday.... So many people summore... So far, this is the most expensive celebration ever... Ziyad, happy 16th birthday!
I still have homework to complete. haha. Time flies. Tomorrow is a new week for me... So stress ful. Can I make it?
Now, I gotta relax my mind and listen to my best friend, my ipod. Adios... Will be updating again real soon...
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment