.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Guilt...

I just washed my face with Gatsby Icy Cool Facial Wash. Now my face is super cold. Like kena frost bite ler. But it still mingled in my head. I just cant forget about it. Why did I do it? Well, I was'nt thinking straight. I havent been myself lately. I have been scolding a lot of vulgarities... I dint know it would end like this... I really did not mean to do it kayy... It seriously was'nt me. It was some other Taufik... not Taufik Khairi... Confirm...

I was forced to do it alright. It was flying around in my room, annoying me who is doing my A. Maths homework diligently and so... I got annoyed. Duhh. I threw my freaking A. Maths textbook at it. I din't know my aiming was so pro lor... I lifted up my book...

There it was, lying on the ground. Helpless. IT could not get helped nor be helped. Both wings torn like dust. I dint know what to do... At first I was afraid. I was petrified. For once, I felt the pain of a dying creature... Piercing pain on the heart. I dont wanna close my eyes... I dont wanna fall asleep coz I miss you baby... And I dont wanna miss a thing...

That was when I felt guilty for killing the helpless Moth. Idiot brown moth. Annoy me summore arh... Now how? Die? Huh? Feeling guilty, I went facial-washing with the Gatsby thingie... And I think it helps ler. I feel more relaxed now... But still... The incident will never leave mind...

Ouh ya! And I had a super duper freaky nightmare lastnight. Maybe because I did not wash my feet before I sleep... So a hint from me, never forget to wash your feet before bed guys... Its for your own good...

No comments: