.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Tuesday, April 14, 2009

There Goes My life... My Dream...

What?! I'm supposed to have the number 9 on my class T! But! Someone just anyhow changed it and now I lost my number 9. There was no point argueing as I was already so tired in school. But I did made a hell lot of noise just to release my anger... It's so unfair larh. First come first serve larh @#$%!

So my next choice is number 13. Izit ok? Izit nice? Will it look good with my name at the back, in between my shoulders? haha. I think it will be fantastic. Like super-duper fantastic or bombastic or whatever larh but not sparstic... haha.

And I seriously havent been myself lately. Since THE FREAKY Nightmare... haiz... When can I just get over it... just some day from now... I hope everything clears and life is back to normal...

No comments: