Finally got home. That was a long way back from Parkway Parade. Real long... Walked around to find my sis a birthday present. I got her something larh duhh... Then the shop-owner damn funny ler. Like damn enthu. haha.
The best thing is... I thought my first prelims are like 2 more weeks only... haha. Then someone told me that its actually like 4 more weeks sia. haha. Stressed out sia. Now like lax lil bit but still revising on last yeras topic and roughly what I did in school...
Had a good nap in the bus all the way home. Lucky Caine wokeme up. hahas. If not... I would have gone to perhaps airport or something... haha. School was a dread today. Soosuper sleepy at the last lessons and my sweets stock in my bag was running low... So I fell asleep like for a while... Then suddenly, my teacher use the marker knock knock on my table. haha. Funny siar. Then he ask me answer something and write down the working and all on the board... haha. Luckily I knew how to solve it... haha... If not... Confirmmmmm dieeeeee... haha...
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment