Last Saturday was the day I stood still. haha. Err. Ok... Forget the chimp phrases and all. Straight to the point... Point of inflexion. haha. What the effff... haha.
Ok. VS Bahas team, haha, also kown as Stria Victoria, has made it to the next round which is the semis! I think. haha. Its been err like 7 years since the team of seniors have made this far. I am really proud of the team. haha. They really performed and debated well. Haha. I witnessed them training so hard for this competition after school hours till about 8 pm. I really think they deserve it.
Satria Victoria will be against the TKGS team this Saturday at The Auditorium Of Masjid Sultan. Haha. I think it will be a very good heated argument between both teams. haha.
Wish you guys the best of luck! Luqman, Ziyad, Billy, Pochi and Wisnuh, make us proud. haha. Fight till your last breaths! For the sake of VICTORIA SCHOOL! haha. A bit too drama but who cares... No one cares!!!
EVERYBODY GET DANGEROUS!!!
Its been very long since the dikir barat team had performed. I really miss the dikir barat days. Everyone was training so hard, just to perform on stage for THE NIGHT! haha. I remembered sitting at the corner of the front row... looking at the supportive audience... fearful of making a single mistake...
Everyone trained hard together and enjoyed the moment together. I can say that the team was really bonded. Eventhough, we seniors sometimes just have to scold the juniors, I dont think the juniors have any hard feelings... I hope so. haha. It was the best year ever... I remember having to become the JUARA for another performance as Ziyad could not make it... Wah scary pompipi sia. haha. See the principal sit like right in front of us. haha. Wah... Cannot forget sia...
In class, got the title of RIGHT HAND CHAMP. Viyshnu WAS the right hand champ and he was like saying about himself winning some people. So I tried arm-wrestling him... poof* Snatched the title of the right hand champ from him. haha. Now, he's making a hell lot of noise, saying that he wanna arm-wrestle me again tmr. haha. No sweat! Scared what?! haha... Bring it on!
EVERYBODY GET DANGEROUS!!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment