.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A new life begins...when the previous ends...

Left school at about 1 pm yesterday. Down with flu and some damn irritating headache which just comes and go as and when it likes. Got MC for yesterday and today. Have been resting a lot at home and many things have happened.

Missing the dikir barat days very badly. The friends who accompanies each other to th mosque to pray after the dikir barat practice. I just miss them. The crap we talk about during practice. And the farct that we were forced to drink some stupid taste drink just to make our voices better.

The dikir barat team after our prayers. There are many mysteries behind this picture... Only the memberz know about it. There are unwanted "things" in this picture... But ignore it ler...


Missing my hair lots too... If only I did not cut my hair that time. I was so excited to cut and know, I regret it. Where's my fringe and when is it gonna grow again...




Been very sick at home. It sucks man to be sick. I wanna go to school. Having a very bad sore throat. I dun know if it is even going to heal. What if it wont heal... Just what if? I wanna sing. I wanna sing! But what if my throat remains this way?! Forever! Shit mann... There goes my dream...


What happened to The Unauthorized Emotions?! What have we been doing? Nothing? Huh? It was so difficult to bring each other together and know... is it the end? I hope not.


Im just afraid kay... My throat hurts when I talk. I just miss singing. When I was in Secondary 1 and 2... I remembered singing with Wisnuh, Ziyad, Fidzhin and all... What happened to us? We used to be so perfect and now we're lost and lonely...


Farhan, whatever it is, we are still MAXIM Bros. rite? I really hope so. You have done a lot for me and I really hope our brotherhood will last.



Good old days. I really hope that, that will not be the last time Im holding the microphone... Perhaps Im just over-acting. Its just a sore-throat ok Taufik Khairi. It will heal soon... Real soon...

I dint mean for this to go as far as it did

I dint mean to get so close and share what we did

I dint mean to fall in love, but I did

And you did'nt mean to love me back, but I know you did

It's so dark here at Changi. Thunders and lightnings but no rain yet. What is happening?

This love is difficult, but its real

Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess

Its a love story baby just say yes...

No comments: