.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Sunday, May 3, 2009

Never Felt This Way Before...

Me and Irfan performing for Cik Zul's wedding last weekend. haha. The performance was a complete screw-up I guess. There were missing lyrics and even missing verses. I owe the girls a big time man for helping me do the back-up when I just forgot the lyrics. Thanks guys. Eventhough the performance was like @#$!, actually I did have fun larh. haha. Looking forward to perform again but with the lyrics in my head. haha.

While me and Irfan were like practicing backstage for our performance, we suddenly kena pulled out then must hold the bunga mangga. haha. Damn funny ler. Me and Irfan like stun sia. haha.

I'm in love with Kit Kat! OMG! Kit Kat never escapes my mind. Kit Kat is all that I think of. I love Kit Kat! I've been very busy with schoolwork and stuff recently and I cant spend time with Kit Kat. Oh Kit Kat. Just know that I love you very much kayy...

Haha. Here are my class photos for this year. haha. Final year in VS! haha. The best class ever! haha. Managed to scan this photo from the sample. haha.






No comments: