Social Studies Craze!!! Why is it soooo damn difficult to remember the facts?! OMG! Why man?! haha. Just feels like giving up. But I cant. Because, then I will be a loser... haha. Nope, I aint a loser. haha. I can do it! Come on Taufik! Taufik Khairi Bin Azhar...
Have been studying since dunnow when, so decided to take a break. haha. So here I am, blogging. haha.
Somewhat, just came back from banquet. Went toi East Point banquet to get food. haha. Since my parents are working and that leaves me and my sis at home. So I went out to buy food. haha. Then met beloved Kit Kat. haha. Very shocked ler. haha. And felt very weird. haha. So I bought 2 nasi lemak from banquet and I went down to KFC to get myself the 2 piece chicken meal. hahas. What a fatass sia. haha.
I will miss Kit Kat a lot. My prelims are like 3 weeks or so. So I cant have my Kit Kat... ohhh mann... Nevermind. Ill wait and just be patient...
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment