.:taufik khairi azhar:.















Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just For Eu...

Just came back. Hehe. Went out with KitKat. Went to meet her by her school and walked around in East Coast. Yeps! She's gorgeous. she's cute, she's loving, she's everything!!! I love eu so much KitKat! My life has changed to the better since eu entered my life. I love eu so very much. I could repeat and repeat this phrase uncountable times because... its true and its in my heartbeat =D. Eu know that rite?

Well, I've never had feelings and cared sooooooooooooo much for a girl before. Ever in my life. I cared for people but not this much. Eu are the first and I Love eu baby!

I could remember the time when I needed a hell lot of courage to confess to eu. I dint know we would end up this way, this close baby. Looking into eur eyes just makes me forget all my problems and just love eu more. I never ever want to let eu go. And really, if I had one wish, I would wish for us to be together for as long as the term called forever.

I love eu so very much Nyimas Nurul Aida...
Smiles always kayy...

No comments: