Kayy! Im just feeling tired. Maybe because of the lack of sleep from the past few days.
Monday, after our final prelim paper, my friends were all at my place... haha. Came to my place and went swimming and swimming and swimming. haha. Well, they were swimming but I was actually at Tampines Mall-Century Square with Nyimas<3.>
So I came back at about... err... not so sure about the time but I joined my friends swimming. haha. And! And! And! I learned how to do the backflip! OMG! Its a holy friggin backflip. Ive been dreaming of doing a backflip for so loooooooooong and now, my dream actually came true.
Then went to pray and decided to have dinner out together... Decided on Sempang Bedok! haha. Sempang Bedok? haha. Sounds so familiar... haha. Yeps. So ate at Sempang Bedok! I swear the food is nice. Haha. As usual, talked and talked and talked for some time before leaving the place. haha. Parted with a few people and some followed me back home. Played tennis for a while, before accidentally smashing my knee with the racquet! Ouch! I swear it hurts badly. Not only it is swollen, there's blood! haha. I mean BLOOD! BLOOD! Red BLOOD!
Then went back home. Farhan and Ziyad slept over at my place. Wow! Its really fun to have friends to accompany you... haha. So! Slept at about 1+ in the morning, near 2. haha. Then woke up like about 7 in the morning the very next day. haha.
I gave ideas on going for picnics but no one agrees. haha. Well, I know it sound slame lah but mann... we are friends. haha. Very close friends. More like brothers. Well, to me you guys are brothers. So! Decided to watch Angels And Demons with Ziyad and Farhan. Wow!
The movie is really a wow! haha. Its just so good! And....... wearing a sleeveless T to watch the cinema isnt really a good idea... REALLY!
Mann! I forgot! Before watching the movie... Played at the arcade for a while. haha. I tried the PARA-PARA!!! haha. It rocks ler. Haha.
Now, I've made up my mind! I wanna learn how to cook! And maybe, I will be cooking for this year's Hari Raya! How about that! huh? huh? huh?
Alrighteh. Special thnks to my brother and KitKat for giving me lots and lots of fun! I love eu guys...
And KitKat! I love eu veryveryveryvery much! And smile always kayy...*winkwink*... haha
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment