Ok! Its late. I know. Its been a looooong and adventurous day for me. Went out for my "farewell" dinner, not by bus, not by taxi, not by car. Guess what?! I cycled. Not straight to Sempang Bedok but to My dearest, Nyimas's house and then to Tampines mall area there at the mosque, then to Sempang Bedok! I swear its scary whn its dark and when like eu're all alone on a bike and eu dunno whats following eu and ghost and scarier ghost eating sate kinda thing! OMG! Thanks Neil, for the bike.
Farhan, I have to wish you a super big thank you. You have made this little but memorable farewell party possible. Thank You and MAXIM BROs never die!!! haha. I love you guys all who have come down and also those who could not make it. We are more than friends rite. Our friendship is actually BROTHERHOOD!
And of course... Good bye baby. I will miss eu so much i swear. Only god knows. I love eu more than the floorballandthesoccerandthebarneyandfriendsandsesamestreetsandSUNFLOWERS and sooooooooo much! Ok! But dont be sad kayys. =) Ill be back in no time! Smiles!!! Please... Andandand haha. Say goodbye to my best friend for me kayys! =D Im really really sorry that i will be away on our 2nd month anni. Im really sorry. I Love eu so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment